We already know you have great taste, now you can get rewarded for it! Join the KC Hopps Guest Rewards Program where loyalty is rewarded with points that can be used toward free food and drinks! When you register your card, you will enjoy these incredible benefits:
- Get 1 point for every dollar you spend (excluding tax and tip) at participating KC Hopps restaurants!
- Redeem Guest Rewards dollars for free food and beverages
- Receive INSTANT REWARDS for every 500 points you earn
- Free dessert for your birthday
- Promotional discounts sent via email
- Exclusive inside information about special events at all KC Hopps restaurants
- The ability to check your account balance and status online or on your smartphone
- Eligibility for future discounts & promotions
- Protection against lost cards
Becoming a Guest Rewards Member is simple.
- Next time you visit one of our participating locations, ask your server to join!
- Pay the $10 enrollment fee, then click here to register your card. Once registered, $10 will automatically be added onto your card!
- Once you have your card, you can start accumulating immediately.
Don’t want to carry a card? We’ve got an app for that (and it’s free)!
- One you have registered your card, start using our free app available for iPhone and Droid users.
- Search for KC Hopps Guest Rewards
- Enter your 16 digit Guest Rewards card number, username and password
- When you visit one of our participating locations, check in with the app and give your server the 4 digit access code. Once they have the code, you can start earning points just like you would with your card…only easier!
When can I get started?
Once you have purchased your membership, start rewarding yourself right away!
How do I Register?
How do I earn, redeem and spend my points?
Present your Guest Rewards card when you pay the bill and receive one point for every dollar you spend (excluding tax and tip). When you use your card, you will receive an account balance on your receipt. You may also check your account online anytime as long as you have registered your card online.
Points will accumulate on your card as you used it. You can redeem your dollars at anytime! Use a little or save save a lot! You are in control!
The maximum point accrual for a single visit will not exceed 2500 points.
What if I forget my card or my phone app when I am in the restaurant?
No problem! We will accept receipts up to 30 days old. Click here to have your points added! You will need to have this information handy:
- Account Number
- Name on the Account
- Restaurant that you visited
- Date of your visit
- Check number on receipt
- Amount of bill before tax and tip
What if I have questions?
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which KC Hopps restaurants participate in the Guest Rewards program?:
Barley’s Kitchen + Tap
Stroud’s (Fairway & Overland Park)
What are the program terms and conditions?:
Only the person paying the bill may be credited with the points for the purchase. You must present the card or phone with the Rewards app at the time of purchase to be credited with points.
- Points are not awarded on complimentary or discounted portions of the bill. Points are awarded on the portion of the bill you paid for only. Forms of payment include cash, credit card and KC Hopps Gift Cards.
- Guest Rewards points are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable. Points carry over from one year to the next.
- For security purposes,you must register your card here. Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced unless the card has been registered.
- In order to redeem points and receive your $10 sign up reward, you must register your card here.
- Points are accumulated and earned for each dollar spent (excluding tax and tip) at all participating KC Hopps Restaurants (excluding gift card purchases). Certain restrictions apply.
- To qualify for points on private party functions, you must be an active member before booking the party. A maximum of 2500 points can be accrued per visit.
- The card is not valid at the bar or in the dining room without a tab.
- KC Hopps reserves the right to add or withdraw participating restaurants, to make changes in the rules or prizes, and to terminate the program at any time without advance notice.
- Federal and State tax liabilities remain the responsibility of the cardholder.
- You must be 18 years or older to become a KC Hopps Guest Rewards Member.
- If the program is experiencing technical difficulties, points will continue to accrue and will be applied to the account once the program is up and running. Redemptions will not be allowed until all technical difficulties have been resolved.
- Employees and partners of KC Hopps are not allowed to participate in the Guest Rewards program.
- The Guest Rewards points are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable. Points do not expire, but start over after 1500.
- Instant Rewards are automatically added to your account at every 500 point increment. These rewards expire after 60 days.