BECOMING A MEMBER IS EASY!
1) Search “KC Hopps Rewards” at your smart phone’s App Store.
2) Download the KC Hopps Rewards App
3) Register as a member on the App
4) Instantly get 100 points…just for registering!
5) Start earning points!
REGISTERED MEMBERS GET THESE INCREDIBLE BENEFITS!
- 100 instant points when you register
- The ability to redeem your Guest Rewards dollars for food and beverages
- Receive instant rewards for every 500 points you earn
- Free entrée for your birthday
- Free dessert on your anniversary*
- Promotional discounts sent via email
- Exclusive inside information about special events at all KC Hopps restaurants
- The ability to check your account balance and status online or on your smartphone
- Eligibility for future discounts & promotions
Subscribe To Our Mailing List For Specials And Events
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I Register?
How do I earn, redeem and spend my points?
When you pay the bill, you will receive one point for every dollar you spend (excluding tax and tip). You will receive an account balance on your receipt. You may also check your account online or on the app anytime. Points will accumulate on your card as you use it. You can redeem your dollars at any time! Use a little or save a lot! You are in control!
We will notify you through email and push notifications in your app when you are getting close to a reward, when you have earned a reward, and when a reward is about to expire. Be sure to verify your email when registering, that way you will always be in the know with our Guest Rewards app, and we can send you notifications.
What if I forget my card or my phone app when I am in the restaurant?
Name on the Account
Restaurant that you visited
Date of your visit
Check number on receipt
Amount of bill before tax and tip
What if I have questions?
Which KC Hopps restaurants participate in the Guest Rewards program?:
Stroud’s (Fairway & Overland Park)
What are the program terms and conditions?:
2. Points are not be awarded on complimentary or discounted bills. You may not accrue Guest Rewards point on discounted bills.
3. Guest Rewards points are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable. Points carry over from one year to the next.
4. Points are accumulated and earned for each dollar spent (excluding tax and tip) at all participating KC Hopps, Ltd. restaurants (excluding gift card purchases). Certain restrictions apply.
5. To qualify for points on private party functions, you must be an active member before booking the party. A maximum of 2500 points can be accrued per visit.
6. Points can’t be accrued at the bar or in the dining room without starting a tab.
7. KC Hopps, Ltd. reserves the right to add or withdraw participating restaurants, to make changes in the rules or prizes, and to terminate the program at any time without advance notice.
8. Federal and State tax liabilities remain the responsibility of the account holder.
9. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to become members.
10. If the program is experiencing technical difficulties, points will continue to accrue and will be applied to the account once the program is up and running. Redemptions will not be allowed until all technical difficulties have been resolved.
11. Employees and partners of KC Hopps, Ltd. are not allowed to participate in the Guest Rewards program.
12. Guest Reward points cannot be accrued or used for Hopps Catering or any other KC Hopps, Ltd. catering brand.