GREAT FOOD has never been so REWARDING
K.C. Hopps, Ltd. believes that great taste should be rewarded. Introducing the Guest Rewards Program – where loyalty and great taste in food and drink are rewarded with points that can be used towards free food and beverages! You will also be eligible for special discounts that are exclusively for members only.
Earn discounts towards future dining plus great prizes and special awards!
- Enroll now and get an ofﬁcial membership card and $10 will be added to your card when you register online.
- Every time you dine at a participating K.C. Hopps restaurant, you’ll receive one point for every dollar you spend (excluding tax and tip).
- Receive updates on special events and discounts given only to Guest Rewards members.
- Get 1/2 price appetizers Mon-Fri 4-6pm. (DINE IN ONLY)
- Receive INSTANT REWARDS every 500 points you earn!
- Maximum point accrual per visit will not exceed 2500 points.
Ready for REWARDS?
Becoming a Guest Rewards member is simple.
- Just tell your server that you want to join at any K.C. Hopps restaurant.
- Pay the server the $10 enrollment fee.
- Start using your card immediately to accumulate points.
- Register your card online. (You will receive a $10 credit on your card when you register)
Registered members receive the following beneﬁts:
- $10 added to your card
- Free dessert on the month of your birthday
- Promotional discounts sent via email
- Information about special events at all K.C.Hopps restaurants
- The ability to check your account balance and status online
- Eligibility for future discounts & promotions
- The ability to redeem your loyalty dollars
- Protection against lost cards
When can I get started?
Start rewarding yourself right away! Sign up with your server at any participating K.C. Hopps restaurant. Begin using your Guest Rewards card immediately. Your membership is valid the entire life of the program.
How do I Register?
- Just visit our website: www.kchopps.com and click on the Guest Rewards tab and then click on New Member Registration.
- To set up your account, follow the simple instructions.
How do I earn, redeem and spend my points?
Present your Guest Rewards card when you pay the bill and receive one point for every dollar you spend (excluding tax and tip). Every time you use your card, you can receive an account balance on your receipt. You can also check your account online any time as soon as you register. Points will accumulate on your card as you use it, and you can redeem the dollars you have available at any of our restaurants. The prize dollars can be used to buy food and beverages.
What if I have questions?
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Terms and Conditions
- Only the person paying the bill may be credited with the points for the purchase. You must present the card at the time of purchase to be credited with points.
- Points are not awarded on complimentary or discounted portions of the bill. Points are awarded on the portion of the bill you paid for only. Forms of payment included cash, credit card and KC Hopps Gift Cards.
- The Guest Rewards points are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable. Points do not expire, but start over after 1500.
- For Security purposes you must register your card online on our website. Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced unless the card has been registered.
- In order to redeem points and receive your $10 sign up reward, you must register your card online at www.kchopps.com. If you don have internet access please call our office to register at 913.322.2440 .
- Points are accumulated and earned for each dollar spent (excluding tax & tip) at all KC Hopps, Ltd. restaurants (excluding gift card purchases). Certain restrictions apply.
- To qualify for points on private party functions,you must be an active member before booking the party and accrual cannot exceed 2500 points per visit.
- The card is not valid at the bar or in the dining room without a tab.
- KC Hopps, Ltd. reserves the right to add or withdraw participating restaurants, to make changes in the rules or prizes, and to terminate the program at any time without advance notice.
- Federal and State tax liabilities remain the responsibility of the cardholder.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to become members.
- If the program is experiencing technical difficulties, points will continue to accrue and will be applied to the account once the program is up and running. Redemption’s will not be allowed until all technical difficulties have been resolved.
- Employees and partners of KC Hopps, Ltd. are not allowed to participate in the Guest Rewards program.